Happy Father's Day 2018


Being a father is a full-time job.  The day I learned that I was a father my life changed forever and I must say it changed for the better.  My daughter brought the best out of me immediately.  I knew at that moment whatever excuse I had for not chasing my dreams or being my best self-was null and void.  As I held my daughter innately, I knew I had to blaze of a path that would last for generations.  I read Proverbs 13:22 in the King James Version (KJV) which says "22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just."  The verse didn't say how it just announced as a father it was my responsibility.

There wasn't a manual on how to be a man, a father, or an active co-parent.  I learned some hard lessons immediately.  My daughter's mother and I weren't together when our daughter was born.  So in the eyes of the system and some members of the public, mom has all the rights and power in how our child will be raised.  The father, in the opinion of many, is only responsible for financial support.  I decided not to subscribe to that theory knowing while finances are essential children need much more from Dad.  Dads comfort their children.  While providing instructions that will guide them through life.  Our sons learn how a man is supposed to conduct himself and our daughters learn how a man is supposed to treat a woman.  We teach love, humility, understand and compassion as well.

To the men that are fathers or plan to be fathers in the future, I want to encourage you to be the best you can be.  Remember your child is a reflection of you and your legacy to the world.  Create memories filled with life lessons that outlive your physical presence on this earth.  Know your role and fulfill it understanding that our job isn't one that gets all of the attention or awards.  I promise you this when your child looks into your eyes and says, "I love you Dad" it will all be worth it.

Comments

  1. I have my ATM card already programmed to withdraw the maximum of $ 4,000 a day for a maximum of 20 days. I'm so happy with this because I got mine last week and I've used it to get $ 44,000. Mr Clifford is giving the card just to help the poor and needy even though it is illegal but it is something nice and it is not like another scam pretending to have the ATM cards blank. And no one gets caught when using the card. Get yours today by sending a mail to cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com.... THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandfather's Legacy

New Year, New Direction 2017