New Year, New Direction 2017

I’ve used my blog to connect with readers since 2011, and this intimate communication method has served meaningful purposes for me. I have found blogging to be a genuine form of self expression that allows me to write in a public forum as I write longer pieces that will be included in my upcoming books.


During the past 5 years, I’ve learned so much about communication, blogging, marketing, priorities but most importantly I’ve learned so much about myself.   I’ve learned about direction, focus, planning, and implementation.  As a result over the next year the content of my blog will shift slightly.


Observing our current culture and society brings to light so many pertinent issues that so many groups and individuals struggle with every day.
After learning more about my craft through renewed dedication, I’ve decided to primarily focus on my journey to fatherhood from the perspective on a particular topic that I carry with me every moment of my life. “Single father” is my most esteemed title, and I take it very seriously.  Although the subject matter can be intense, I look forward to delving into it and bringing attention to the stigmas attached to it.


My goal for 2017 is to inspire people to aim high and achieve greatness, and I look forward to continued growth with my readers as my blog has grown so have I.  I’ve learned about direction, focus, planning, and implementation.  As a result over the next year the content of my blog will shift slightly. Hopefully you’ll take this journey with me and during the course of this year we can enlighten each other with dialogue tied to research, life lessons and informed opinions.

Comments

  1. Thank you Mr. Oliver. Hopefully as this year progresses you will continue to be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandfather's Legacy

Happy Father's Day 2018